Beauty And The Beast FREE SVG File

Beauty And The  Beast FREE SVG File

Beauty And The Beast Free SVG File Download Cricut Cut File

Here it is! Beauty and the Beast free SVG file. It’s been a while since I’ve posted a free SVG file for the Cricut.  I created this file back in April 2017. I wanted to paint the stained glass and made my life a bit complicated when doing this. This was the second canvas trying to attempt the stained glass rose to be pained. Normally when I want to create something with the canvas I set up a layout in Photoshop and create what I see in my head. It has a 90% chance of remaining the same or that 10% changing. As you can see this was the 10% chance of changing. I wanted to sell this on Etsy though didn’t feel confident enough and didn’t want to get a copyright by Dinsey on Etsy. Therefore, this became a gift for Christmas for my sister. Since I created this file I wanted to share it now publicly for everyone to get creative with their decor at home.  Also here is my layout idea I had before deciding to change it up.


Beauty And The Beast Free SVG File Download Cricut Cut File

The idea was to paint the background solid yellow with acrylic paint. Next, after it dries I would have applied all the blue colors I had out of my watercolor paint. Keep in mind though if you wet your canvas, which typically is what I do before using watercolors and if your paint isn’t dry and applying blue watercolor there is a possible chance of the colors changing green. You could just get a sponge and apply the blue acrylic paint to the canvas for this effect too.

To download the SVG files please click here.



You are welcome to sell your finished items however you like, but please do not copy and/or redistribute this product including translations to other languages. Please provide a link to my Etsy Shop or website.

I would love to see your creations! On Instagram #creativecasso tagging @creative.casso or show me on my FB page.

Information and photos in this post are the sole copyrighted property of  Creative Casso. You may not copy and paste or reproduce any part of the information.

This post may contain affiliate links, which means Creative Casso may receive some compensation if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. Clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, but it will help us keep this site up and running and keep free content coming! Thank you for your support!

By Cassandra

I'm Cassandra, photographer, homeschooling mom, crocheter, DIY crafter and designer. As a wife and a mom of 2 my life is a bit busy though I always find the time for my passion.  Hope you guys enjoy everything Creative Casso has to offer! Make sure to check out my Etsy shop!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *