Pepperoni pizza plushie crochet pattern is in honor of today being national pizza day! I am on a roll making these national food themes, well, kind of sort of. I made this pepperoni pizza plushie for my brother! It works out perfectly since his birthday is coming up right after my youngest sons. Seriously right after. So I gotta be like ahead of the game on making gifts.
If you want to see
If you want to save this project to Raverly head on over here.
To buy the ad-free pattern please head on over here.
- 3.75 mm crochet hook
- One Pound Caron lace &
- Red Heart Super Saver Cherry Red
- Polyester Stuffing
- Crochet needle
- Red, black, white and pink felt
- Red, black, white and pink thread
- Felt outline can be downloaded here.
- CH: Chain
- SC: Single Crochet
- DEC: Decrease
- F/O: Fasten Off
- MC: Magic Circle
- INC: Increase
- SL ST: Slip Stitch
Finished Size: 8″ height 15.9″ width
Row 1: ch 33, sc in
Row 2-13: sc across (13)
Row 14: dec, sc across 28 sc, dec (30)
Row 15: dec, sc across 26 sc, dec (28)
Row 16: sc across (28)
Row 17: dec, sc across 24 sc, dec (26)
Row 18: dec, sc across 22, dec (24)
Row 19: sc across (24)
Row 20: dec, sc across 20 sc, dec (22)
Row 21: dec, sc across 18 sc, dec (20)
Row 22: sc across (20)
Row 23: dec, sc across 16 sc, dec (18)
Row 24: dec, sc across 14 sc, dec (16)
Row 25: sc across (16)
Row 26: dec, sc across 12, dec (14)
Row 27: dec, sc across 10, dec (12)
Row 28: sc across (12)
Row 29: dec, sc across 8, dec (10)
Row 30: dec, sc across 6, dec (8)
Row 31: sc across (8)
Row 32: dec, sc across 4, dec (6)
Ro2 33: sc across (6)
Row 34: dec, sc across 2, dec (4)
Row 35: sc across (4)
Row 37: sc across (2)
Insert hook on row 1 and sc around the whole crust F/O sew in ends.
Sauce With C
Row 1: Ch 35, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc across (34)
Row 2-3: sc across (34)
Row 4: dec, sc across 30, dec (32)
Row 5: dec, sc across 28, dec (30)
Row 6: sc across (30)
Row 7: dec, sc across 26, dec (28)
Row 8: dec, sc across 24, dec (26)
Row 9: sc across (26)
Row 10: dec, sc across 22, dec (24)
Row 11: dec, sc across 20, dec (22)
Row 12: sc across (22)
Row 13: dec, sc across 18, dec (20)
Row 14: dec, sc across 16, dec (18)
Row 15: sc across (18)
Row 16: dec, sc across 14, dec (16)
Row 17: dec, sc
Row 18: sc across (14)
Row 19: dec, sc across 10, dec (12)
Row 20: dec, sc across 8, dec (10)
Row 21: sc across (10)
Row 22: dec, sc across 6, dec (8)
Row 23: dec, sc across 4, dec (6)
Row 24: sc across (6)
Row 25: dec, sc across 2, dec (4)
Row 27: sc across (2)
Insert hook at row 1 and sc around the whole cheese. F/O sewing in ends
Round 1: mc 4 (4)
Round 2: inc (8)
Round 3: sc, inc (12)
For half a pepperoni do not sl st into first sc for round 1. Ch 1 and turn to start round 2. For smaller pepperoni do not go beyond round 2.
- With crust fold the row 1 to row 10. Sew it close though before fully sewing it close make sure to stuff the crust.
- With our cheese, we want to cut our pizza face outline out first which can be found here.
- Sew the red hearts onto the black hearts. The white teeth onto the black mouth and the tongue onto the black mouth.
- Sew the face on how you would like.
- Next, sew on the amount of pepperoni you would like.
- Instead of sewing the crust and cheese together we are going to sc it together. So line up cheese row 2 to crust row 11. SC around the sides F/O when you get to the other side of the cheese row 2.
- From the top stuff as much as you can into the pizza. When you have the right amount of stuffing you like sew the red sauce to the crust.
And there you have it your pepperoni pizza plushie crochet pattern!
You are welcome to sell your finished items however you like, but please do not copy and/or redistribute this pattern including translations to other languages. Please provide a link to my Etsy Shop or website.
I would love to see your creations! On Instagram #creativecasso tagging @creative.casso or show me on my FB page.
Information and photos in this post are the sole copyrighted property of Creative Casso. You may not copy and paste or reproduce any part of the information.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means Creative Casso may receive some compensation if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. Clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, but it will help us keep this site up and running and keep free content coming! Thank you for your support!