Little bear Beanie 0-3 month is an adorable pattern. This pattern requires you to know how to
The little bear 0-3 month cocoon can be found here.
If you want to save this project to Raverly head on over here.
There is no ad-free pattern.
- 5mm Crochet Hook
- Chocolate Red Heart with love yarn
- Light brown and black felt
- Light brown and black thread
- Safety eyes or whatever eyes you prefer
- Crochet needle
- Thread needle
- The felt outline can be downloaded here
- FDC: Fountain Double Crochet
- FPDC: Front Post Double Crochet
- BPDC: Back Post Double Crochet
- CH: Chain
- SC: Single Crochet
- SL ST: Slip Stitch
- DEC: Decrease
- MC: Magic Circle
- INC: Increase
- F/O: Fasten Off
Round 1: FDC 48, keeping (48)
Round 2-3: ch 1, [fpdc in the next st,
Round 4-13: ch 1, sc around, sl st into first sc (48)
Round 14: ch 1, [sc in the next 4 sc, dec] around, sl st into first sc (40)
Round 15: ch 1, [sc in the next 3 sc, dec] around, sl st into the first sc (36)
Round 16: ch 1, [sc in the next 2 sc, dec] around, sl st into the first sc (24)
Round 17: ch 1, [sc in the next sc, dec] around, sl st into the first sc (12)
Round 18: ch 1, [dec] around, sl st into the first
F/O leaving long tail to sew in and out on top of the beanie
Ears (makes 2)
Round 1: MC 6 (6)
Round 2: inc around (12)
Round 3: [sc in the next sc, inc] (18)
Round 4-5: sc in bl (18)
F/O leaving long tail to sew on top of the beanie
- Apply the ears at round 16-17. You want to place them not in the center though near the center on top.
- I sewed the bear nose onto the muzzle area.
- Once the nose is sewed on I applied the muzzle center on round 4.
- I applied my safety eyes on round 12 with 4 1/2 spaces apart.
- Then I chained 12, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc across (11), sc in the next row. Basically to cover the back of the push eyes since I didn’t want it to hurt the baby. This gives a a soft protection. The photo below gives an example
And there you have it! Little Bear Beanie 0-3 month crochet pattern. I hope you guys enjoyed it this pattern.
You are welcome to sell your finished items however you like, but please do not copy and/or redistribute this pattern including translations to other languages. Please provide a link to my Etsy Shop or website.
I would love to see your creations! On Instagram #creativecasso tagging @creative.casso or show me on my FB page.
Information and photos in this post are the sole copyrighted property of Creative Casso. You may not copy and paste or reproduce any part of the information.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means Creative Casso may receive some compensation if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. Clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, but it will help us keep this site up and running and keep free content coming! Thank you for your support!